Adults who would like to develop a personal plan for ongoing faith formation, can meet with faith formation staff to complete a faith formation map based on the six tasks of catechesis, as outlined in the National Directory for Catechesis. Click here to view and print a sample Faith Formation Map (Catholic version).
For more information, click on a link below or contact Faye Akers at email@example.com or Heather Rohe at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (515) 223-4577.
- Adoration. Quiet prayer time with Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament.
- Rosary. Learn and pray with others.
- Magnificat. Pray with the daily readings and reflections.
Share Your Faith
Retreat & Discern
- Christ Renews His Parish (CRHP). Retreat weekend to deepen your relationship with Jesus.
- Christian Family Movement (CFM): Meet with other parents for study, faith sharing and service.
- N.E.W. Ministries: Outreach to women new to the community.
- Sunsational Seniors: Social group for men and women 55 and up.
- Men's Senior Coffee Group: Fellowship group for men 55 and up.
- St. Francis Young Adults: Study and fellowship group for adults in their 20s and early 30s.
- Becoming Catholic. For adults inquiring about the faith or considering joining the Catholic Church. Based on the Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults (RCIA).
Parish Mission 2016
- Anointed for a Purpose: Remain in Christ, Reveal Him to Others, video available.