Adults who would like to develop a personal plan for ongoing faith formation, can meet with faith formation staff to complete a faith formation map based on the six tasks of catechesis, as outlined in the National Directory for Catechesis. Click here to view and print a sample Faith Formation Map (Catholic version).
For more information, click on a link below or contact Faye Akers at email@example.com or Heather Rohe at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (515) 440-1030.
- Becoming Catholic Inquiry Sessions, Thursdays, June 7 and 21, July 12 and 26, Sept 13
- Click here to see photos, video and resources from past events.
- Adoration. Quiet prayer time with Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament.
- Rosary. Learn and pray with others.
- Magnificat. Pray with the daily readings and reflections.
Share Your Faith
Retreat & Discern
- Christ Renews His Parish (CRHP). Retreat weekend to deepen your relationship with Jesus.
- Discovering Spiritual Gifts Workshop
- Emmaus House. Catholic retreat center in Des Moines.
- Christian Family Movement (CFM): Meet with other parents for study, faith sharing and service.
- N.E.W. Ministries: Outreach to women new to the community.
- Sunsational Seniors: Social group for men and women 55 and up.
- St. Francis Young Adults: Study and fellowship group for adults in their 20s and early 30s.
- Are you 18-21 years old?: Study and fellowship group for young people 18-21 years old.
- Becoming Catholic. For adults inquiring about the faith or considering joining the Catholic Church. Based on the Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults (RCIA).
Parish Ministry Application
We invite you to share your gifts and talents with others in the parish and are always open to talking with those who are faithful, available, contagious and teachable (F.A.C.T.). If you're interested in serving as a small group leader, study group facilitator, catechist or in any other capacity for adult faith, please first complete the parish ministry application at this link. For more information, contact Faye Akers at email@example.com or Heather Rohe at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (515) 440-1030.