High School Faith Formation
High School Faith Formation serves all of our parish’s students in grades 9-12. The programs that make up HSFF serve students from five area high schools and include Confirmation preparation, Fellowship in Spirit with Him (FISH) and other various diocesan and parish programs throughout the year.
Students receive the Sacrament of Confirmation during the fall of their sophomore year. Formation takes place during their freshman year.
- Ninth-grade students attend six small group preparation sessions designed to help the students strengthen their own faith lives
- Small groups meet on the first Wednesday during the months of September, October, November, February, March, and April
- Before attending their first session, students are asked to complete their Faith HABITS worksheet
- Students register the summer prior to their ninth-grade year
Fellowship in Spirit with Him (FISH)
FISH is our youth ministry program.
- Open to all students in grades 9-12
- Meets on the second, third and fourth Wednesdays of the month from September to May
- Begins at 6:30 with social and food (usually pizza!)
- Topic/activity of the night begins at 7:15 pm