Join Fr. Ray on a trip to Ireland
October 8 – 18, 2018
This trip will be part spiritual and part excursion as we visit the holy sites and the landmarks of Ireland.
If you have ever wanted to visit this beautiful country, or return to it, this is your opportunity. You will travel with fellow parishioners and friends.
Our days will include Mass, touring, dining and sightseeing, fun and discovery. Our trip will take us throughout the Republic of Ireland and into Northern Ireland (I might find my roots there). We will taste the food of Ireland, sample some of its well-known beverages, meet the friendly Irish people and experience their culture. If you would like to see Ireland in a prayerful and enjoyabale way join me.
Our journey will feature:
Roundtrip air transportation from Des Moines, IA (DSM)
• Three / Four Star & Centrally Located Hotels
• Land transportation via deluxe, private motor coach Shannon Car Ferry; Dublin Bus; Minibus Tours
• Taxes & fuel surcharge ($527) and tips ($85) included
• Breakfast & Dinner Daily at Local Pubs/Restaurants
• Daily Masses & Mass Donations included
• Entrance fees to all sites on itinerary
• Dublin Bus Sightseeing Pass
• Visits to Guinness Storehouse, the Old Jameson Distillery, Bow Street, St. Patrick’s RC Cathedral in Armagh, Peace Bridge and a Sunset Dinner
Cost is: $4498 per person, with double occupancy.
If you are interested in IRELAND: PUBS & PARISHES
Check out the brochure with full details and registration forms are in the gathering space or parish office.
Email: email@example.com or stop by the parish office for more information.