About our program
Our purpose is to provide an environment that will:
- Nurture and stimulate the development of the whole child.
- Increase each child’s knowledge and understanding of God.
- Surround each child with the feeling of God’s presence in themselves, others and creation.
- Encourage each child to actively participate in Catholic Christian life by loving God and sharing God’s love with others
Our curriculum will promote emotional, social, creative, physical, cognitive and spiritual development through:
- A structured yet flexible classroom routine
- A balance of self-selected and teacher directed activities
- A wide variety of materials and meaningful, learning play centers
- Classroom and community prayer experiences as well as outreach projects
Our emphasis will be on developmentally appropriate, experiential education that is safe, satisfying and fun for children in order to promote an eagerness for life-long learning and Catholic Christian living.
Important Announcements & Dates:
2019-20 Preschool Final Registration
Packets were emailed to pre-registered families on Monday, June 17th. Pre-registered families: Please check your inbox! All final registration forms are due back to the Parish Office, Attn: Tammy Myers, Preschool Director, by Friday, July 26th. If there are any questions or plans have changed and you will not be finalizing your child’s enrollment, please contact the Preschool right away so we can offer the spot to another family who would like the opportunity for enrollment.
2019-20 Preschool Back to School Dates
- August 19th: Preschool staff report back to school
- August 29th: Parent Information Night (7 p.m.)
- September 3rd: PK/GL Student/Parent visitation day (Please note: PK-AM & GL-PM schedule change!)
- GL-PM: 8:30-9:30 a.m.; GL-AM: 10:15-11:15 a.m.
- PK-PM: 12:15-1:15 p.m.; PK-AM: 2-3 p.m.
- September 4th: PK 1st day of classes & LL Student/Parent visitation day
- PK-AM: 8:30-11:15 a.m.; LL: 9:30-10:30 a.m.; PK-PM: 12:15-3 p.m.
- September 5th: GL 1st day of classes (GL-AM: 8:35-11:05 a.m.; GL-PM: 12:20-2:50 p.m.)
- September 6th: LL 1st day of classes (8:35-11:05 a.m.)
Note: Enrollment at St. Francis of Assisi Preschool is not related to enrollment at St. Francis of Assisi School or vice versa. No prioritization is given to those enrolled in one program for admittance in the other.