St. Francis is a partner in the exciting 24/7 online, web-based digital formation series, FORMED, produced by the Augustine Institute and Ignatius Press.
What is FORMED?
FORMED is designed to help adults grow in their faith at all levels – how we think, how we pray, and how we live. FORMED also includes a growing list of resources for children. Access is free to all St. Francis parishioners and their families anywhere and anytime on computers, tablets and phones.
How to Register
- Go to Formed.org.
- Click sign up. Select “Sign up as a parishioner.”
- Search for St. Francis of Assisi by zip code: 50266.
- Enter your name and email address. Click sign up.
- Start enjoying the best Catholic content all in one place!
Below are links to FORMED content recommended by St. Francis staff based on the Catholic liturgical year, saints and feast days. If you have not yet created an account on Formed.org, make sure you register with our parish code. If you have already created an account, click the direct links below,
- Program – True Reformers: Saint Charles Borromeo: The Good Shepherd
- Movie – Blessed Duns Scotus: Defender of the Immaculate Conception
- Audio – True Reformers with Dr. Christopher Blum
- Books – Who Designed the Designer? A Rediscovered Path to God’s Existence by Michael Augros
- Kid’s Choice – Truth to Inspire: St. Frances Cabrini
- Program – Saints Peter and Paul Sacred Art
- Movie – The Gardener of God
- Audio – The Gospel According to John
- Books – To Jesus Through Mary by Peggy Olds
- Kid’s Choice – Works of Mercy: Lukas Club, Ep. 5
- Program – Spirituality of Thanksgiving
- Movie – Paul of Tarsus: Messenger of Jesus Christ
- Audio – Angels Explained: What You Should Know About the Nine Choirs
- Books – Crossing the Tiber: Evangelical Protestants Discover the Historical Church by Stephen Ray
- Kid’s Choice – The Jesus Stories: The Little Lost Sheep
- Program – The Power of Words
- Movie – St. Andrew: After the Upper Room
- Audio – Ode to Saint Cecilia
- Books – Sacramentals & Signs: Objects, Actions, & Words as Avenues of Grace by Regis Flaherty
- Kid’s Choice – JoyToons, The Brother Francis Song Collection!
- Program – Obi-Wan Kenobi: Conclusion
- Movie – Saint Barbara: Convert and Martyr of the Early Church
- Audio – Ten Universal Principles by Fr. Robert Spitzer
- Books – Digital Disciple: Carlo Acutis and the Eucharist
- Kid’s Choice – Cat.Chat Season 2: Self-Control
- Program – How to Experience Peace and Patience in Motherhood
- Movie – Guadalupe: The Miracle and the Message
- Audio – Aquinas on Emotions/Passions with Fr. Ryan Mann
- Books – The Mystery at Midnight by Lisa M. Hendrey
- Kid’s Choice – Juan Diego: Messenger of Guadalupe
- Program – Me and My House: Character Rules
- Movie – Mary of Nazareth
- Audio – The Priest Is Not His Own by Fulton Sheen
- Books – My Brother, the Pope by Georg Ratzinger & Michael Hesemann
- Kid’s Choice – Adventure Catechism: What are the Two Great Commandments
December 25 & January 1
- Program – The True Meaning of Christmas with Dr. Michael Barber
- Movie – To Be a Pilgrim: The Canterbury Way
- Audio – How to Apply Our Faith to Our Families by Kimberly Hahn
- Books – The School of Nazareth: A Spiritual Journey with St. Joseph by Mark Hartfiel
- Kid’s Choice – O Holy Night, The King is Born: What Christmas Is About