St. Francis is a partner in the exciting 24/7 online, web-based digital formation series, FORMED, produced by the Augustine Institute and Ignatius Press.
What is FORMED?
FORMED is designed to help adults grow in their faith at all levels – how we think, how we pray, and how we live. FORMED also includes a growing list of resources for children. Access is free to all St. Francis parishioners and their families anywhere and anytime on computers, tablets and phones.
How to Register
- Go to Formed.org.
- Click sign up. Select “Sign up as a parishioner.”
- Search for St. Francis of Assisi by zip code: 50266.
- Enter your name and email address. Click sign up.
- Start enjoying the best Catholic content all in one place!
Still need help? Watch this quick video to walk you through it or contact Heather Rohe in the Faith Formation Office at 515-440-1030 .
Below are links to FORMED content recommended by St. Francis staff based on the Catholic liturgical year, saints and feast days. If you have not yet created an account on Formed.org, make sure you register with our parish code. If you have already created an account, click the direct links below,
- Program – Eternal Rest: The Art of Dying Well
- Movie – The Passion According to Saint Luke
- Audio – I’m Not Being Fed: Discovering the Food that Satisfies the Soul by Jeff Cavins
- Books – Awakening: A Crossroads in Time Book by Claudia McAdam
- Kid’s Choice – Brother Francis: The Stations of the Cross
- Program – I Am Who I Am (Lectio: God, episode 1)
- Movie – Saint John Baptist de la Salle: Patron Saint of Teachers
- Audio – Three Days That Changed the World by Fr. Hector R.G. Perez
- Books – Because God Is Real: Sixteen Questions, One Answer by Peter Kreeft
- Kid’s Choice – He Is Risen! The Power of the Resurrection
- Program – The Lord Our God is One (Lectio: God, episode 2)
- Movie – The Passion of Bernadette
- Audio – The Necessity of Divine Mercy by Fr. Chris Alar
- Books – Christians in China by Fr. Jean Charbonnier
- Kid’s Choice – The Mass: Lukas Club, Ep. 3
- Program – The Likeness of the Glory of the Lord (Lectio: God, episode 3)
- Movie – The War of the Vendée
- Audio – Deep Conversion/Deep Prayer by Fr. Thomas Dubay
- Books – Saint Gianna Molla: Wife, Mother, Doctor by James Monti and Pietro Molla
- Kid’s Choice – The Jesus Stories 8: Let Your Light Shine
- Program – The Love of God (Lectio: God, episode 4)
- Movie – In Persona Christi: The Catholic Priesthood
- Audio – Catherine of Siena
- Books – Chance or the Dance? A Critique of Modern Secularism by Thomas Howard
- Kid’s Choice – Lukas Storyteller: Saint Catherine of Siena
- Program – Who Is Jesus Christ? (Lectio: God, episode 5)
- Movie – Saint Pedro Poveda: Priest, Educator, and Martyr
- Audio – St. Joseph: Patron of the Universal Church by Mark Miravalle
- Books – How to Share Your Faith with Anyone: A Practical Manual for Catholic Evangelization by Terry Barber
- Kid’s Choice – Easter Special: Laugh and Grow Bible for Kids
- Program – One God in Three Persons (Lectio: God, episode 6)
- Movie – The Spirit of Father Damien: The Leper Priest—A Saint for Our Times by Jan de Volder
- Audio – Understanding Luther by Ken Hensley
- Books – The Soul’s Upward Yearning by Fr. Robert Spitzer
- Kid’s Choice – Feminine Genius by Colleen Carroll Campbell
- Program – I and the Father Are One (Lectio: God, episode 7)
- Movie – East Coast Shrines: National Shrine of St John Nepomucene Neumann
- Audio – We Must Go Out: The Sacrament of Confirmation by Fr. Mike Schmitz
- Books – Saint Celestine: The Pope Who Quit
- Kid’s Choice – The Slugs & Bugs Show: Two Kinds of Cool
- Program – God Is Love (Lectio: God, episode 8)
- Movie – Joan of Arc
- Audio – Chosen edited by Donna Steichen
- Books – Joan of Arc by Mark Twain
- Kid’s Choice – Adventure Catechism: Who is the Holy Spirit?