We offer multiple opportunities to support our members through prayer, daily readings, and reflections.
Magnificat is a monthly Catholic publication that contains daily readings, prayers, reflections and articles on Catholic topics. Click here to view a sample issue. St. Francis places a bulk subscription each year. If you are interested in joining the bulk subscription, please contact Heather Rohe in the Faith Formation Office, 515-440-1030.
SoulCore is a prayer experience that combines the prayers of the rosary with core strengthening, stretching and functional movement. No fitness level or experience required. Click here for more information on the SoulCore website.
Third Sunday of each month
- 7:00-8:00p.m. in the Parish Hall
- Dress in comfortable clothing or sportswear
- Bring a bottle of water & a fitness mat if you have one
- Please use the main south church doors to enter & exit the building
- Registration recommended, but not required
*It is recommended that one consult with their physician before beginning any exercise program. By participating in the SoulCore movement participants agree to do so at their own risk and assume all risk of injury.
Contact the Faith Formation office at 515-440-1030 with questions.